Date(s) - 27/09/2016
9:30 am - 4:30 pm
One Day Group Stage 1 Open Dawes Confident Public Speaking Training Course
Stopwatch Hospitality Suite, Brands Hatch Circuit, Kent.
One Day Group Stage 1 Open Dawes Confident Public Speaking Training Course to be held at Stopwatch Hospitality Suite at Brands Hatch Circuit, Kent. Suitable for all requirements, including professional or education presentations, sportsperson media/sponsors/fans interaction, and speeches.
The full 1 day courses are held at various national locations, and help you to have the confidence to let your voice be heard, and see what doors can be opened. The content includes:
- Reasons for, and Benefits of, confident public speaking and presenting
- Reasons for nerves
- Understand the physical feelings of, & physiological reasons for nervousness
- How to address nerves with a new way of thinking
- Don’t try to get calm; get excited!
- “Nerves are excitement turned inside out! Now is your chance to turn them back again, and let your voice be heard!”
- Joy of public speaking
- Public speaking and presenting techniques
- Don’t wear a mask, be yourself plus 10%
- Options for ongoing assistance
What are Open Dawes Confident Public Speaking Training Courses?
Not everyone is able to simply be the focus of attention and speak in front of other people with confidence, and for many the nerves can be debilitating. Open Dawes confident public speaking training courses are designed to empower others to master and control those nerves, and in fact enjoy the opportunity to let your voice be heard. They bring together experience of providing countless business presentations, training Resellers’ Sales Teams to give presentations, and commentating, presenting, and hosting week in/week out at live events and for TV/Radio.
Open Dawes confident public speaking training courses are designed from personal experiences of the nerves, and what can be achieved by harnessing the adrenaline of speaking in front of others. Chris Dawes never would have believed that by conquering the ability to give business presentations he would now be paid to commentate on his favourite sport, be a Master of Ceremony at all sorts of events, and presenting on TV and Radio; anything is possible, and anyone learn how to turn nerves into excitement. Now Chris Dawes wants to help you to “Open Dawes” too.
Open Dawes Clients include (but not limited to):
- CEO’s/Directors presenting to customers/internal teams
- Sales Teams
- Professional people giving presentations to customers, partners, colleagues, bosses
- Public Sector, including Education
- Sports people dealing with media, sponsors, fans, etc.
- Candidates with pending speeches (e.g. wedding speeches for the likes of Best Man and Father of the Bride)
- People with pending interviews (e.g. job interview, publicity interview, etc.)
- Individuals wanting more voice in group social or professional environments
- Corporate and Public Sector internal training contracts
- Part of graduate or apprentice training programs
- And many, many more.
For course location address and map: https://chrisdawescomms.co.uk/locations/stopwatch-hospitality-brands-hatch-circuit/
- Brands Hatch Circuit (Stopwatch Hospitality Suite), Kent (ideal for candidates in Kent, Sussex, Essex, Surrey, Middlesex, Hertfordshire, Buckinghamshire, London)
See Chris Dawes interviewed about the “Open Dawes” courses below, where he discusses the concepts behind, and motivation for them
If you would like to start with a 1 hour introductory course at our Swindon office, either to establish specific requirements for a future course, test the benefits of “Open Dawes” courses, have a specific event pending (e.g. interview, wedding speech, presentation etc.), or want additional coaching as a follow on from a full course, select the time that suits you best, and join commentator/presenter/MC/voice over artist Chris Dawes to start your journey to freedom of confident public speaking. The cost of this special course will be refunded off of your next booking of a full 1 or 2 day “Open Dawes” course you book and pay for. CLICK HERE for details of next available 1 hour courses.
The content of the 1 hour will be either:
- some basic ways to manage the nerves, and some basic tips on how to present effectively and confidently, or
- if you have some specific requirements for a pending situation, please email Chris Dawes direct on email@example.com before booking to establish if it is possible on this 1 hour one-2-one course
When booking online, you will be taken to PayPal to pay for the session (you do not need a PayPal account, as it allows you to pay by debit/credit card on the secure PayPal account), and once you have booked the course, a confirmation email will be sent to you.
Bookings are full/closed for this event.