Date(s) - 01/11/2016
9:30 am - 4:30 pm
Brands Hatch Circuit
One Day Group Stage 1 Open Dawes Confident Public Speaking Training Course
Stopwatch Hospitality Suite, Brands Hatch Circuit, Kent.
One Day Group Stage 1 Open Dawes Confident Public Speaking Training Course to be held at Stopwatch Hospitality Suite, Brands Hatch Circuit, Kent. Suitable for all requirements, including professional or education presentations, sportsperson media/sponsors/fans interaction, and speeches. Click here for more details about the Stage 1 Open Dawes courses
For course location address and map: https://chrisdawescomms.co.uk/locations/stopwatch-hospitality-brands-hatch-circuit/
- Reasons for, and Benefits of, confident public speaking and presenting
- Reasons for nerves
- Understand the physical feelings of, & physiological reasons for nervousness
- How to address nerves with a new way of thinking
- Don’t try to get calm; get excited!
- “Nerves are excitement turned inside out! Now is your chance to turn them back again, and let your voice be heard!”
- Joy of public speaking
- Public speaking and presenting techniques
- Don’t wear a mask, be yourself plus 10%
- Options for ongoing assistance
Bookings are full/closed for this event.